Here is the answer to this question: Choose three statements referring to XML sitemaps that are true:
- XML sitemaps must only contain URLs that give a HTTP 200 response
- It is recommended to use gzip compression and UTF-8 encoding
- There can be only one XML sitemap per website
- XML sitemaps should usually be used when a website is very extensive
- It is recommended to have URLs that return non-200 status codes within XML sitemaps
The above question is related to the “Semrush Technical SEO Certification Exam”. Similarly, you can find all updated questions and answers related to the “Semrush Technical SEO Certification Exam” in our “Semrush Technical SEO Certification Exam” post.
If there are any updates on questions and answers, let us know in the comments section below or through our email. We will update them immediately.