Here is the answer to this question: What is the point of the ‘Traffic Cost’ metric in the SEMrush Organic Research Positions Report? What does this metric mean?
- Traffic cost is a value entered by a user
- Traffic cost is an estimation of how much it would cost to bid on organic keywords through Google Ads
- Traffic cost is an estimation of the budget for a Google AdSense campaign
- Actually, this screenshot is taken from the Paid Search Positions Report
- Traffic cost is an amount of money made with Google AdSense
The above question is related to the “Semrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam”. Similarly, you can find all updated questions and answers related to the “Semrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam” in our “Semrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam” post.
If there are any updates on questions and answers, let us know in the comments section below or through our email. We will update them immediately.