Here is the answer to this question: What are two reasons a marketer might use Responsive Display Ads? (Choose two.)
- Improved communication: Respond immediately to any website visitor query with an automated speech system or text.
- Cost-effective: Get more conversions at a similar cost-per-acquisition.
- xtended reach: Create ads that serve in most ad slot sizes, into both native and non-native inventory.
- Insight: Provides more robust industry data than other ad formats.
- Guidance: Gives instruction to users on how to adjust ad size, appearance, and format to fit a specific ad slot.
The above question is related to the “Google Ads Display Certification Exam”. Similarly, you can find all updated questions and answers related to the “Google Ads Display Certification Exam” in our “Google Ads Display Certification Exam” post.
If there are any updates on questions and answers, let us know in the comments section below or through our email. We will update them immediately.