Here is the answer to this question: How do authors qualify for the 70% royalty option for Kindle books or eBooks?
- The price must be at least 20% below the list price for the physical book.
- The eBook must be under 3 megabytes.
- The price must satisfy the list price requirements.
- Titles must be made available for sale in all geographies in which the author has rights.
- Titles must have been written in the last 5 years.
The above question is related to the “Start Selling on Amazon – Semrush Certification”. Similarly, you can find all updated questions and answers related to the “Start Selling on Amazon – Semrush Certification” in our “Start Selling on Amazon – Semrush Certification” post.
If there are any updates on questions and answers, let us know in the comments section below or through our email. We will update them immediately.